As an Underwriter Representative, you will be responsible for executing the sub-prime underwriting process within a regional office and developing & maintaining relationships with clients within a designated market.
In this role you will perform the following functions:
- Evaluate the marginal and most difficult retail loan and render credit decisions within credit policies, procedures, and fair lending guidelines while exercising good judgment
- Communicate adverse decisions to clients while maintaining strong business rapport; negotiate decision change requests as warranted
- Manage workflow's within assigned markets to enable excellent servicing levels, responsiveness, and accessibility
- Serve as a clients primary source of credit-related information
- Develop, nurture, and maintain relationships with clients
- Negotiate and resolve program and product policy exceptions regarding residuals, pricing, and documentation issues
- In cooperation with the Relationship Manager, contribute to the market's profitability level through volume generation and efficiency management.
Please click on the position to view a description of the job and the requirements. To apply for a position with us, please fill out our Job Application Form
CSR Representative coordinates day-to-day service and administrative requirements by effectively assessing customer concerns, networking with the appropriate resources and providing creative solutions to customer needs. Candidate demonstrates the ability to communicate superior problem solving and issue resolution skills. Understands customers' requirements and maintains up-to-date familiarity with products/services.
- High school diploma plus minimum one year experience as a Customer Service Rep, preferably in the insurance industry.
- 220 license helpful.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Windows-based applications and internet usage.
- Must be familiar with forms, procedures, regulations, coverage's and business processes for assigned programs.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and state opinions assertively.
- Must be able to write and speak clearly and concisely and explain the same ideas to people at many different levels, delivering messages in a positive manner.
- Must be able to perform work effectively in a highly intense environment and handle multiple tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Must illustrate analytical skills to identify, gather and organize information.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform accurate data entry.
Candidate provides quality and timely support for all assigned underwriting activities, including compilation, sorting, interpretation and verification of data.
- High school diploma, plus a minimum of 6 months data entry experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Computer experience including data entry.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Windows-based applications and internet usage.
- Must have excellent proofreading and grammar skills.
- Must be able to research and analyze data and handle large volumes of paperwork.
- Must be able to meet stringent deadlines.